Light Copper Tongue Scraper | Tongue Cleaner | Complete Tongue Cleaning Solution for Fresher Mouth - Design for Long-lasting Usage
NOTE = If Delivery location is USA Then Delivery Done From Our USA Warehouse For Others Country Delivery Will Be Done From Indian Warehouse.
This Handmade Copper Tongue Scraper is a heavy and strong tool, designed with authenticity in mind. It follows the traditional Ayurvedic Dinacharya practice of tongue scraping for daily cleansing and detoxifying of the tongue. It is made of 100% pure unalloyed copper which comes with many advantages such as being anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, aiding digestion, breaking down fat and supporting weight loss.
- Authentic Ayurvedic design
- 100% pure unalloyed copper
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
- Aids digestion and weight loss
Tongue scraping is an essential part of Ayurveda's daily routine, as it helps to clear toxins, bacteria and dead skin from the tongue, remove bad breath, stimulate digestion and support general health by removing accumulated toxins (Ama) daily. The copper material enhances these benefits by offering its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, it aids digestion, helps in breaking down fat cells, and supports weight loss when used regularly.
Hold the handle of the scraper with both hands, place the curved end at the back of your tongue and scrape your tongue from back to front. Rinse the scraper with water after each use.
This Copper Tongue Scraper is handmade and crafted with care. We ensure that the product is made of 100% pure unalloyed copper to provide maximum benefits. Our products are shipped from Vancouver, Canada, and we strive to ensure that each customer is satisfied with their purchase.
Taking care of your copperware is much easier than you may have imagined. With copperware, a little care goes a long way. Here is how you can do it.
- All our copperware is made from pure copper and thus is meant to tarnish within a day or two after the usage. It is completely normal and has nothing to do with the quality of the product.
- It is crucial to clean the product regularly in order to maintain its shine.
- You can use an industrial product such as Pitambari used specifically for cleaning copper utensils. If you live in India you can easily get it and if you don't you can use any of the below-mentioned recipes.
- A mixture of table salt and fresh lemon juice (you can also use white vinegar instead of lemon). Rub this mixture onto the surface until clean. Wash with plain water and wipe off the excess water immediately with a cotton cloth.
- You can also use tamarind paste instead. Soak up some tamarind in warm water. Once it is soft, use the pulp to rub the surface of your copperware. Wash with water and wipe off the excess water with a cotton cloth.
- Always wipe off the excess water with a cotton cloth after rinsing your copperware. If you fail to do so water marks will form on the utensil which is hard to get rid of later.
- Try not to rub your copperware with an abrasive scrubber as it may leave behind scratches. Always use a cotton cloth to rub the surface of your copperware.
Follow the steps as mentioned above to maintain the shine of your copperware and keep them new forever.
Invest in your oral hygiene and overall health with our Handmade Copper Tongue Scraper. Order now and reap the benefits of this traditional Ayurvedic tool.
Questo prodotto non ha ancora nessuna recensione.